• VIP
will your little boy be going to a special school or mainstream.
We was worried about Ben going from 5 mornings right into 5 full days but his school was really helpful and said that we could of done so many days at full time and so many days at part time.
maybe have a word with school and tell them how you are feeling

• VIP
hello ladys , well after a bit of fishing around , i found in BLACK N WHITE in the primary schools admissions booklet it actually states ' parents of children who are to start in september 2011/2012 can stay in nursery and dont have to come over till 5 , oh and it stated that they can even do part time untill their 5 birthday term .........

so that helps such a lot phew ..... hope that helps ladys x

• VIP
(05-05-2011, 07:55 PM)ambreen Wrote: hello ladys , well after a bit of fishing around , i found in BLACK N WHITE in the primary schools admissions booklet it actually states ' parents of children who are to start in september 2011/2012 can stay in nursery and dont have to come over till 5 , oh and it stated that they can even do part time untill their 5 birthday term .........

Wow, that's fantastic news!! Just stick to your guns and you'll be fine, if that's the official policy they can't refuse you.

Let us know what happens.

Jayne xx

• VIP
(05-05-2011, 08:01 PM)getthekettleon Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 07:55 PM)ambreen Wrote: hello ladys , well after a bit of fishing around , i found in BLACK N WHITE in the primary schools admissions booklet it actually states ' parents of children who are to start in september 2011/2012 can stay in nursery and dont have to come over till 5 , oh and it stated that they can even do part time untill their 5 birthday term .........

Wow, that's fantastic news!! Just stick to your guns and you'll be fine, if that's the official policy they can't refuse you.

Let us know what happens.

Jayne xx

yeh i know jayne fab isnt it lol

'ger in there ' lol

see how i get on tomorow i am meeting the deputy and senco at the school before the gang get in there lol..

thanx to all of you for your advice your all lovely and know i can always rely on you all xx

• VIP
Hi, that is fab news, good luck tomorrow I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart