• VIP
I totally agree Corrine. We went to Primrose Valley last summer with family fund vouchers and had loads of problems. We came home early in the end as we gave up trying to sort it out. Haven reception told us because the family fund bookings are done through a central body and not park sites the staff will put you any where and tell you any old rubbish. It is digusting we will NEVER go to a Haven site again. Angry
Debbie
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• Administrators
(04-28-2011, 05:25 PM)little legs Wrote: sorry this is just a gripe and get some frustration off my chest.

i was awarded some vouchers from the family fund and i used them to book a 3 day stay at golden sands in mablethorpe on the hevan site, i booked one of there top of the range vans due to them stating that pets are not allowed in that sort of vans, (past experiance have kept me away to many bite marks from fleas) any way. the van in question was at the farest point on the site oppisite two car parks (the web site states these vans are in prime postions) the carpet was mancky has hell with dirty black stains, the furniture was ripped, the ben sheet on the duble bed didn't cover the matterss. the dish washer was full of mucky dishes (yes a dishwasher told you it was top of the range!!) although the tv remote didn't work, no sugar bowl or hardly any cooking equipment. any way of course i complained and gave them reasonbale time to sort it out, they said no problem 24 hours later still the same. although we got a larger bed sheet, the man said the other had been washed too many times and had srunk!!!! so why put it on in the first place??? he told me it wasn't an hevan caravan but a private owners van who had sub letted it out to them. and there fore could have had pets in as private owners do not have to adere to the site laws with there own vans. we mention to the man about our two disabled girls that we got the caravan through the family fund. his reply was well thats ok then at least you got the van for nothing!!!! the cheecky git. now have to wait for the complaint going through going places as we booked through them as heaven refused to now talk to us. end of the day when your paying £409 for 3 nights stay you expect it to be dam clean regurdless who is paying
Ive sent you a private message Smile
Im disgusted to hear of your treatment at Haven and rest assured if you want us to take it on from the PODC angle and media viewpoint im sure they will offer you a goodwill gesture of a stay elsewhere Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
message sent, many thanks, by the looks of it there is not only me who thinks haven needs to look into there own policys and abides by them, god if we did anything wrong on the sites they would be on to us like a ton of bricks.

• VIP
haven phoned me up today about my so called easter break, they spoke to the owners of the caravan and comfirmed the dirt on the carpet was in fact some sort of black oil!!! so they have calculated the full £409 that we paid for the 3 nights stay and broke the cost down and offered us £136 back. the rest they say was for the facilites on site and entrertaiment ect..... they say the cost of of the caravan would of been £136 for a Platinum carvan for a 3 night stay on good friday, saturday, and easter sunday would of been that price!!!!! what a load of bull. so guys if your booking a haven holiday ask them you don't want to use there facilites and you can get a bargin

• VIP
forgot to add aswell the £130 offered to us is not cash ot thomas cook vouchers that we paid with but there own Haven vouchers, so in fact its costing them nothing and us more if we to use them to get ripped off with there prices on site.