• Registered
Hello all Smile Was just curious as to whether anyone here has a pair of Piedro boots either size 20 or 21?
My son already has a pair but as his feet have not grown (physio measured him yesterday) he has to make this pair last another 2-3 months at least. Really could do with another pair as think the ones he has will be knackered by then! He's 27 months but has only started walking a few weeks ago with the help of the boots. The toes are breaking through already and the physio joked they could be a Summer sandal look! Anyone? Willing to pay! Smile

• Registered
Hi there I have a pair of size 24s they have been used but are not in too bad condition would they be of any use I can email you a picture if you would like

Thanks

Sam
Hi there I have a pair of size 24s they have been used but are not in too bad condition would they be of any use I can email you a picture if you would like

Thanks

Sam

• VIP
(04-28-2011, 09:14 AM)mullion38 Wrote: Hello all Smile Was just curious as to whether anyone here has a pair of Piedro boots either size 20 or 21?
My son already has a pair but as his feet have not grown (physio measured him yesterday) he has to make this pair last another 2-3 months at least. Really could do with another pair as think the ones he has will be knackered by then! He's 27 months but has only started walking a few weeks ago with the help of the boots. The toes are breaking through already and the physio joked they could be a Summer sandal look! Anyone? Willing to pay! Smile

hi i have a size 21 , they are in good condition and the sole is hardly worn at all, my son cant walk so his shoes are always in good condition. and they are navy blue. if you want them send me a message with your address and ill get them posted to you.

• Registered
(04-28-2011, 09:14 AM)mullion38 Wrote: Hello all Smile Was just curious as to whether anyone here has a pair of Piedro boots either size 20 or 21?

hello my son has some size 20 piedro boots (black) that are to small for him now,there in very good condition as my son cant walk,your very welcome to have them
kind regards
jenny

• Established member
my daughter has some that are too small for her i will check the size don't know how worn they are will have a shifty at them