• VIP
had to share this because it made me laugh and smile so much. my son. came back from his special needs nursery yesterday having attended his first (he's 3) stag party in preperation for the royal wedding party they are having today, complete with will's stag party t-shirt and in true stag party style he came home and crashed out on the carpet! bless him. just wondering what state he'll come home in today
were all angels in waiting!!

• VIP
O that's a lovely idea, I bet he had a brilliant time. I hope you told him to go easy on the drinks today!!! Lol
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Administrators
How diffrent and great to see the Children getting into the sprit of things Smile
Shame that my Children dont go back to nursery and school next week as they had a whopping 4 weeks off
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
well just packed him off dressed in party regulation red, white and blue for his wedding party today. he can't speak or sign and understanding is limited but he sure seemed to know what party ment. i love his ability to respond to the important things and guess when your 3 parties are way up there!!
were all angels in waiting!!

• VIP
Hi, I hope all went well and he enjoyed the party this afternoon.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart