• VIP
hi just wanted to know if anyone has applied to this happy days charity ? and how long it takes ?

in need of a break so stressed im going collapse !!

thankyou in advance xx

• VIP
hi i got a break to center parcs with them the year before last and think it took quite a while if i remember it was about 9 months wait before i was excepted. i was really needing the break by then too. had a great time there though they organised it all and we was put in a disabled cabin with ramps ,hoists and a wet room and was close to the main area too. couldnt fault it we had a fantasic time there. have you ever applied to merlins magic wand ? they do theme park tickets for either alton towers, chesington world of adventure, legoland and a few others, they pay for travel too if you ask for it. i know its only a day out but maybe you could find a cheap travel lodge near by and make a weekend of it whilst you wait for your happy days charity application to go through.

• VIP
(04-27-2011, 12:39 PM)wheatyc79 Wrote: hi i got a break to center parcs with them the year before last and think it took quite a while if i remember it was about 9 months wait before i was excepted. i was really needing the break by then too. had a great time there though they organised it all and we was put in a disabled cabin with ramps ,hoists and a wet room and was close to the main area too. couldnt fault it we had a fantasic time there. have you ever applied to merlins magic wand ? they do theme park tickets for either alton towers, chesington world of adventure, legoland and a few others, they pay for travel too if you ask for it. i know its only a day out but maybe you could find a cheap travel lodge near by and make a weekend of it whilst you wait for your happy days charity application to go through.

thankyou hun

sounds brill , did you not apply again?

i'll give it a try , and yes i have applied to merlins , your right a day is better than nothing...

just one of them weeks i feel down in the dumps , and if i see another appointment or something to fill in im gona scream.....oohhh this phaze will pass hopefully ..x

• VIP
(04-27-2011, 12:43 PM)ambreen Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 12:39 PM)wheatyc79 Wrote: hi i got a break to center parcs with them the year before last and think it took quite a while if i remember it was about 9 months wait before i was excepted. i was really needing the break by then too. had a great time there though they organised it all and we was put in a disabled cabin with ramps ,hoists and a wet room and was close to the main area too. couldnt fault it we had a fantasic time there. have you ever applied to merlins magic wand ? they do theme park tickets for either alton towers, chesington world of adventure, legoland and a few others, they pay for travel too if you ask for it. i know its only a day out but maybe you could find a cheap travel lodge near by and make a weekend of it whilst you wait for your happy days charity application to go through.

thankyou hun

sounds brill , did you not apply again?

i'll give it a try , and yes i have applied to merlins , your right a day is better than nothing...

just one of them weeks i feel down in the dumps , and if i see another appointment or something to fill in im gona scream.....oohhh this phaze will pass hopefully ..x

appointments are a bit of a nightmare arnt they mine all seem to come at once then i can go for months without seeing anyone. i havent applied to happy days again yet but i will be though i think , we would really like to go to center parcs again . family fund are pretty good have you tried them? if you have had something from them before then it will go through a lot quicker (about 2 months it took for us).

• VIP
(04-27-2011, 11:41 AM)ambreen Wrote: hi just wanted to know if anyone has applied to this happy days charity ? and how long it takes ?

in need of a break so stressed im going collapse !!

thankyou in advance xx
Family fund can also help for holidays either haven or thomas cook