• Registered
Hi my name is joanne i am looking for a friend who has got a disabled child.MY disabled son has bad behaviour problems and speach problems meaning he cant talk at all.A little bit of information about my self i am 34 years old and i have three children and a partner but he is mad about fishing i love to go shopping and for a cup of coffe

• VIP
hi joanne, iam rachel and iam 32 my son is 3 and is disabled i also have a boy of 8. alfie has global developmental delay, hypotonia and an undiagnosed neurological disorder. he can't walk or talk but bottom shuffles and is always happy.
I live in lancashire and find it hard as there isnt any support groups in my area
were all angels in waiting!!

• VIP
(04-26-2011, 01:03 PM)joannehodgson Wrote: Hi my name is joanne i am looking for a friend who has got a disabled child.MY disabled son has bad behaviour problems and speach problems meaning he cant talk at all.A little bit of information about my self i am 34 years old and i have three children and a partner but he is mad about fishing i love to go shopping and for a cup of coffe

Hi Joanne, I'm Kellie I have sent you a private email.