• Registered
(04-28-2011, 02:40 PM)loussie2 Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 02:24 PM)Mellc Wrote: they certainly didn't try to trip me up, only perhaps one question asking how my son used his mobile phone or ipod, i guess if you were lying you'd quickly reply that he was fine with it. but as my son wouldn't know what to do with one it didn't matter.
i don't think you need to dress up as such, but i dressed in a smart trousers suit, i think this just shows respect for the situation.

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate the info x

anytime, its times like this we all need all the help we can get x

• VIP
Hi, I am so glad it went well for you.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Registered
(04-28-2011, 07:52 PM)Ilovecake Wrote: Hi, I am so glad it went well for you.

Thank you so much, its nice to have everyone so pleased for you. i guess good news cheers everyone up. On another forum a lady has just won a tribunal for her teenage daughter. She sounds like she didn't have a easy time. I think sometimes this puts people off appealing. Every case must be different and i'd urge anyone who gets turned down to appeal. I'm severly disabled, and i'm the biggest coward there is, so if i can do it anyone can!

• Registered
Iwent to tribunal for my son last year he has autism, the dla wasnt awarded even at the lowest rate, the tribunal was scary i felt has if i was commiting a crime, the welfare rights came with me, i was asked the same question several times but they were asked in different ways but they were considerate as i became upset, the outcome we WON the highest rate was awarded, it wasnt nice but i would do it again with a disabled child you need it,

• Moderators
i dont know if things have changed as it was a few years ago i had my tribunal but a couple of days before i was told i could take a friend in with me, she wasnt allowed to speak but having her there helped keep me calm and she supported me before and after while we were waiting for the answer.
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.