• VIP
Hi, does anyone know if I can get a RADAR key for my little one with Crohn's Disease? During flare ups she is unable to hold for more than a few seconds and often requires changing while out due to this. Also do I buy the key or do I need to apply for one? Thank you for any replies.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Registered
(04-24-2011, 07:31 AM)Ilovecake Wrote: Hi, does anyone know if I can get a RADAR key for my little one with Crohn's Disease? During flare ups she is unable to hold for more than a few seconds and often requires changing while out due to this. Also do I buy the key or do I need to apply for one? Thank you for any replies.

• Registered
(04-24-2011, 07:31 AM)Ilovecake Wrote: Hi, does anyone know if I can get a RADAR key for my little one with Crohn's Disease? During flare ups she is unable to hold for more than a few seconds and often requires changing while out due to this. Also do I buy the key or do I need to apply for one? Thank you for any replies.

you buy them. google them and fill in form..

• Administrators
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hi Daniel, I can just buy one? No forms to fill? This is a first-when it comes to disability I am used to filling in forms until they come out of my ears!
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart