• Established member
Hi i have 3 pairs of peidro boots 1 pair size 23 2 pairs size 24 all black and laces, not perfect as been worn but free to a good home if needed. A helmet in blue with red inlay size 50 can be machine washed.
If not local would ask that postage is covered.

• VIP
(04-17-2011, 04:52 PM)Kimotei Wrote: Hi i have 3 pairs of peidro boots 1 pair size 23 2 pairs size 24 all black and laces, not perfect as been worn but free to a good home if needed. A helmet in blue with red inlay size 50 can be machine washed.

i wouldnt mind the size 24 and a size 23 ....we also need a helmet for my son when on hes trike ..but not sure if this is the size for him? how would i find out? hes only 4 years ?

let me know how you want the payment for postage
thank you

• Established member
(04-17-2011, 05:09 PM)ambreen Wrote:
(04-17-2011, 04:52 PM)Kimotei Wrote: Hi i have 3 pairs of peidro boots 1 pair size 23 2 pairs size 24 all black and laces, not perfect as been worn but free to a good home if needed. A helmet in blue with red inlay size 50 can be machine washed.

i wouldnt mind the size 24 and a size 23 ....we also need a helmet for my son when on hes trike ..but not sure if this is the size for him? how would i find out? hes only 4 years ?

let me know how you want the payment for postage
thank you

If you inbox me your details i can send the boots on no problem. As for helmet my son is nearly 5 and has a size 52 (he does have a largish head/very round) he only got his new one about a month ago Not sure what measurements for sizes will measure his head see if its cms or woteva will get back to you on that one lol

• Established member
Only 1 pair of peidro boots available Free to a good home Just ask that you pay for postage

• Established member
(04-17-2011, 05:58 PM)Kimotei Wrote: Only 1 pair of peidro boots available Free to a good home Just ask that you pay for postage

All gone now sorry