• Registered
hi my name is Lisa and my little boy declan is 2 and 1/2 now and he has spastic quad cerebral palsy, visual impairment (which is getting stronger), developmental delay, it would be great to have someone to talk to who is in the same situation as myself xxx

• Registered
Lucy also has eye problems she is registered partially sighted and has nystagmus dont suppose ya realise just how many in the same situation as our selves

• Established member
Hi,
Another new one here. My daughter also has Cerebral Palsy, she is partially sighted, has learning difficulties and epilepsy. She is very nearly 18. She talks non stop and uses an electric wheelchair to get around. She can walk short distances indoors at home using a stick. I too hope you are all well.
Jools xx

• VIP
Hi, my son is four he has quad cp, chronic lung disease and is gastrostomy fed. he can sit unaided for about five mins he doesnt crawl or walk but is brill in his walker whizzing about the house. it is good to know were not alone even reading about people in simlar situations as yourselves can help you in the right place.
I never thought it would happen to me.