• VIP
I agree with everyone else it's nice to find a website where other's make time to help you with your worries and problems regarding our special children. We would be lost without sites like yours, and it is a scary thought that police can be involve with something so daft I always forget my passwords and end up trying them numerous times.
This is a great site well done x
I have 4 lovely children Caleb and Bay who have fragile x
Trinity and Lucas who don't Heart

• VIP
That's absolutely disgusting and Im shocked that the Police even turned up at your door for such a non-reason!
Even though you'd done nothing wrong you must have been very scared. I hope they apologised! As for the "other" party. One word...karma. Shocking stuff indeed. Where's "That's Life" n Esther Rantzen when ya need her eh!? xx

• VIP
In fact a very big annoucement is due very soon which will take this forum to a whole new level.
[/quote]

when will this be Jiggle
Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
I can't believe this, I have never been able to find any other site that has helped me as much as this site, nothing like this site really exists does it? I can only assume that the police were obliged to speak to you because it was a charity site, but to do it under caution, that is shocking, I think you must have been very worried I don't know if I'd have been able to hold it together you must have been very shocked.

I think the effort you put into this site is not matched anywhere and I'm sure the other members will agree.

• Administrators
(04-13-2011, 10:34 AM)sweetgiz Wrote: In fact a very big annoucement is due very soon which will take this forum to a whole new level.

when will this be Jiggle
[/quote]
Feelers are going out very shortly Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE