• VIP
Hi , I am sure this has been asked before but I have applied to the FF for Jack as a first time application although I have applied before for Elly. We need help quickly to enable us to move house. I have put all the info in the applicationa and Jacks team from the child development centre have written supporting letters but I have not had a response from them . We need to move in about 3 weeks so this is urgent. I have tried to phone but my phone cuts off after 60 minutes so I gave up when this happened. Any advice guys?
Thanks a lot Debbie x
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• VIP
Hi i know it can take while for it to come through . Have you tried to e mail them ?
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• Administrators
Hi,
Have you got the 01 number as opposed to the 08 number?
Also if financial assistance is needed in order to move are you on any benefits as i maybe able to point you in the way of other quick grants and loans which may help Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(04-11-2011, 08:32 PM)Daniel Wrote: Hi,
Have you got the 01 number as opposed to the 08 number?
Also if financial assistance is needed in order to move are you on any benefits as i maybe able to point you in the way of other quick grants and loans which may help Smile

Hi Daniel
I dont have the 01 number so would appreciate it if it means I get to speak to some one. We are on benefits and have been for 5 years. thanks for your help
Debbie x
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain .....

• VIP
Hi, if you email them they normally reply within the day and within two at the most Big Grin
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh