• Registered
I would be intersted at that price.. where are you? And how would I make payment? Would you consider postage to Wales?
[/quote]
Hi
No problem at all to send it to Wales same postage should apply - if you can let me know your email address then I can send a payment request to you via Paypal which is the safest way for us to deal with the payment. Also if you would like me to email you a photo then let me know

• Registered
(04-05-2011, 12:22 PM)dhbnotts Wrote: I have a raincover and sunshade for a major elite buggy - the sunshade is required in order to fit the raincover over the top of it - which I no longer need, they are barely used in very good condition.
I have checked out the prices and they cost me £70 plus £10 postage when I bought them new, so I suggest £25 plus £10 postage if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

HI iam interested with the major elite buggy accessories,is it still available.thanks mariaairam

• Registered
(04-05-2011, 12:22 PM)dhbnotts Wrote: I have a raincover and sunshade for a major elite buggy - the sunshade is required in order to fit the raincover over the top of it - which I no longer need, they are barely used in very good condition.
I have checked out the prices and they cost me £70 plus £10 postage when I bought them new, so I suggest £25 plus £10 postage if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

hi do u still have the raincover and the sunshade very intressed if you do thanks

• Registered
Hi is this still available ?
if so im intrested and could pay bank transer straight away as we need raincover asap
thanks