• Registered
I have a raincover and sunshade for a major elite buggy - the sunshade is required in order to fit the raincover over the top of it - which I no longer need, they are barely used in very good condition.
I have checked out the prices and they cost me £70 plus £10 postage when I bought them new, so I suggest £25 plus £10 postage if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

• VIP
hi i am interested if its the new colour? charcoal i think.

• Registered
(04-05-2011, 04:41 PM)jacknchloesmum Wrote: hi i am interested if its the new colour? charcoal i think.

Hi
I've checked the label and it says "cobalt" - it's a kind of navy blue checked colour

• VIP
sorry thats no good then, will let some one who as the blue one have it thanks

• Registered
(04-05-2011, 12:22 PM)dhbnotts Wrote: I have a raincover and sunshade for a major elite buggy - the sunshade is required in order to fit the raincover over the top of it - which I no longer need, they are barely used in very good condition.
I have checked out the prices and they cost me £70 plus £10 postage when I bought them new, so I suggest £25 plus £10 postage if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

I would be intersted at that price.. where are you? And how would I make payment? Would you consider postage to Wales?