• Registered
HI I DESPERATLY NEED AN ALL TERRAIN BUGGY FOR MY DAUGHTER, BABY JOGGER INDEPENDANCE/MAX OR FREEDOM, TO ACCESS OUT DOOR AREAS HER WHEELCHAIR CANT GO. UNFORTAINLY BECAUSE SHE RECIEVED A SPECIAL WHEELCHAIR WE ARE NOT ELIGABLE FOR HELP WITH A BUGGY PLUS SHE IS TOO OLD TO APPLY TO MOST OF THE CHILDRENS CHARITIES AS SHE IS CONSIDERED A YOUNG ADULT. SHE IS 1 OF 4 CHILDREN I ALSO HAVE A SON WITH ADHD PLUS BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS SO MONEY IS VERY TIGHT AND CANT AFFORD THE COST OF THESE BUGGYS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE CAN HELP THANKS

• VIP
[quote='cstirling1' pid='28427' dateline='1301766931']
HI I DESPERATLY NEED AN ALL TERRAIN BUGGY FOR MY DAUGHTER, BABY JOGGER INDEPENDANCE/MAX OR FREEDOM, TO ACCESS OUT DOOR AREAS HER WHEELCHAIR CANT GO. UNFORTAINLY BECAUSE SHE RECIEVED A SPECIAL WHEELCHAIR WE ARE NOT ELIGABLE FOR HELP WITH A BUGGY PLUS SHE IS TOO OLD TO APPLY TO MOST OF THE CHILDRENS CHARITIES AS SHE IS CONSIDERED A YOUNG ADULT. SHE IS 1 OF 4 CHILDREN I ALSO HAVE A SON WITH ADHD PLUS BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS SO MONEY IS VERY TIGHT AND CANT AFFORD THE COST OF THESE BUGGYS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE CAN HELP THANKS

Hi, theres a couple of three wheel joggers on ebay at the moment, just type in special needs pushchairs. a few maclaren majors for anyone else and a couple of special needs swings.
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Administrators
how old is your daughter?? so i can search for any organisations that might be of use.....

xx

• Administrators
http://www.theactfoundation.co.uk/
look at the above website, they do grants for anyone in need not just children, including for equipment etc. their smallest grant was £100, their largest £4million, i think they take applications from schools and organisations too you see.
goodluck Smile xx