• Registered
(04-02-2011, 09:43 AM)Daniel Wrote: Also im assuming your request for family fund funding for driving lessons 7 days ago is no longer needed as you have passed 7 days since your request.
I think you done well to do the lessons and book a driving test with the DSA and go and pass the test all within 5 working days Smile
Well done for being so efficent Blush

Also was there a hint of sarcasm there....

• Administrators
(04-02-2011, 09:48 AM)zaacandmichaela Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 09:43 AM)Daniel Wrote: Also im assuming your request for family fund funding for driving lessons 7 days ago is no longer needed as you have passed 7 days since your request.
I think you done well to do the lessons and book a driving test with the DSA and go and pass the test all within 5 working days Smile
Well done for being so efficent Blush

Also was there a hint of sarcasm there....
No Huh
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
reading this thread is making me glad i failed my test when i was younger making me 25 when i passed (didnt drive at all after failing at 18 lol) but as a female i would have been cheaper anyway Big Grin. it does sound like you would be better off with a long term car hire but i would shop around as the smaller the car the cheaper it should be especially if you sign a yearly contract or things like that and after a year u have got 1yrs no claims which would prob make a difference. makes u wonder how the boy racers round here can afford to keep cars on road
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Not that this really helps you yet but it will, the EU humans rights peoples have ruled that car insurance can NOT be based on gender as it is sexist etc etc. So all insurance companies etc are having to alter their prices. Also look into getting the basic car insurance without the added extras and if it is still hefty try a different model car I have been driving since I was 17 and the insurance was AMAZINGLY high but the more I changed which car I had and the longer I drove the better it was also look into doing pass plus which is an advanced driving course but it really lowers the premiums of the insurance.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Registered
(04-02-2011, 09:13 PM)lubynoo Wrote: Not that this really helps you yet but it will, the EU humans rights peoples have ruled that car insurance can NOT be based on gender as it is sexist etc etc. So all insurance companies etc are having to alter their prices. Also look into getting the basic car insurance without the added extras and if it is still hefty try a different model car I have been driving since I was 17 and the insurance was AMAZINGLY high but the more I changed which car I had and the longer I drove the better it was also look into doing pass plus which is an advanced driving course but it really lowers the premiums of the insurance.

theres no chance they will lower mens insurance ive tried every 1.0 possible and get nothing below 3800 looks like were off the road till motab.... i seriously hope the car insurance companies go bust because no idiot will pay that price. id rather get a motorbike and strap 2 Children and the mrs on me back haha!