• Administrators
Hello Munchkinsmum, and welcome to the forum.
We are all a freindly bunch here so please join in and say hello and tell us about you and your family.

Once again thank you for joining the forum
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(10-14-2009, 01:56 PM)Daniel Wrote: Hello Munchkinsmum, and welcome to the forum.
We are all a freindly bunch here so please join in and say hello and tell us about you and your family.

Once again thank you for joining the forum

Thank you!
We are the parents of a six year old who, following severe brain damage at birth, has cerebral palsy. He is registered blind and has very little cognitive understanding but this is improving week by week. He attends a special needs school which was the best decision we ever made. He is a handsome little bugger and is always, always smiling. We have been through the system for what feels like a million times over so are happy to offer any help and advice where we can.
He is our only child although we have a Staffy called Poppy who is convinced she is human and four chickens who rule the garden!
Life has been hard but you know what, it's made us better people and we do feel extremely blessed to have our boy in our lives.Big Grin

• Administrators
(10-14-2009, 02:02 PM)Munchkinsmum Wrote: Life has been hard but you know what, it's made us better people and we do feel extremely blessed to have our boy in our lives.Big Grin

I totally get that!!! I have 3 children, Euan2 (my middle child) has cystinosis, we've been through so much with him I deffinatly believe it as made us stronger as a couple and better people in general! He is the whole reason we were inspired to set up this forum, I would like to think we are helping people in any way we can, even if its just being there!!

Thanks for joining us,

Lucy xx Big Grin