• Established member
hi was just wondering what i would need to take to get a fast past for my son for euro disney paris he has been diagnoised with aspergers traites and mild learning difficuties and finds quees a big problem he gets middle rate dla but dont know if that was enough to take with me thankyou in advance

• Administrators
(03-29-2011, 07:57 PM)laujosh83 Wrote: hi was just wondering what i would need to take to get a fast past for my son for euro disney paris he has been diagnoised with aspergers traites and mild learning difficuties and finds quees a big problem he gets middle rate dla but dont know if that was enough to take with me thankyou in advance

Hiya, proof of dla was all we took, they gave us a piece of paper which u just show to whoevers manning the ride or the minder that's with the character, the characters are great and make a big fuss aside from the crowd which is fab! They send you to the exit if the rides and usually get you on the next start Smile its a great place xx

• VIP
Hi, I took the letter from the psychiatrist as well as fifty other things but the CAHMS letter was enough.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh