• Established member
well after months and months of saying something not right with robbie keep throwing up, having had a fundo, sometimes it is all day none stop, and it is always like old blood, they call coffee grain, but because he is sick so much he is keeping no medication down so it is causing so much pain and upset for him. Nobody was concerned only us, thank god we pushed and pushed to check it out, as it turns out his fundo as stretched with retching so much and it as slipped up to his lungs, it took 3 doctors all looking at his insides to work out what had happened. So role on fingers crossed for it getting sorted, just wished they would listen when you say somethings not right.

• VIP
(03-28-2011, 01:39 AM)debskay Wrote: well after months and months of saying something not right with robbie keep throwing up, having had a fundo, sometimes it is all day none stop, and it is always like old blood, they call coffee grain, but because he is sick so much he is keeping no medication down so it is causing so much pain and upset for him. Nobody was concerned only us, thank god we pushed and pushed to check it out, as it turns out his fundo as stretched with retching so much and it as slipped up to his lungs, it took 3 doctors all looking at his insides to work out what had happened. So role on fingers crossed for it getting sorted, just wished they would listen when you say somethings not right.

well done for keeping at them . hope he gets better soon xx

• VIP
It awful when you know your child isnt well and know one listen , good on you to keep pushing them to find out the problem . Hope they do something now and your son gets better soon xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
There is a lot to be said about mothers intuition or indeed the carers intuition when you are with a child day in and day out you know inside when something is wrong. I am glad they are finally listening to you and I hope he gets better really soon xx
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh