• VIP
hello, im lookin to move to liverpool just wondered if any 1 is around there as il b startin again and just wondered what its like etc etc lol my lovely bf is from liverpool and im moving to b near him plus charlie has most care at alder hey so sounds good but very scary!!
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Registered
Hi, I am from liverpool. Where about would you be moving to. I am from crosby sort of in between liverpool and southport.

• VIP
(03-27-2011, 10:44 PM)jayjay121 Wrote: Hi, I am from liverpool. Where about would you be moving to. I am from crosby sort of in between liverpool and southport.

hey im lookin to move to either crosby or west derby xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Registered
Crosby is lovely by the sea which has a fully accessible play park and also in sefton which is a better LA for sn. I run a parents forum and there is a carers centre here who are fab, they have a separate parent carers team who really lovely. There is a lakeside water sports centre who have just been given an accessibility sailing award which is next to the play park, they are also building a sensory wheelchair accessible woodland trail.
Crosby is about a 20-30 min drive to alder hey but the hospital do clinics in local health centres or if your dc will be in sn school they also do the clinics in school.
If you do come to crosby let me know and we could get together, I also volunteer at our local parent partnership
which is also fab.