hello i have just bein into my sons school and his ta pulled me up and said that my son did his name all by himself yeasterday. u cant make out what it says but i am soo pleased and proud that he has dune it by himself. my son has complex learning difficuties and in that is dyspraxia. he struggles to hold pencil with a grip as he has poor grip. writting he dosent chosse to do but he will do it when the teachers ask him. i am so proud and thought id share with other parents. he is gettin a head teacher award for doin his name. it is a big acheivement and hope he carrys on doin it cause he is making me so proud

• VIP
(03-25-2011, 09:26 AM)windsor09 Wrote: hello i have just bein into my sons school and his ta pulled me up and said that my son did his name all by himself yeasterday. u cant make out what it says but i am soo pleased and proud that he has dune it by himself. my son has complex learning difficuties and in that is dyspraxia. he struggles to hold pencil with a grip as he has poor grip. writting he dosent chosse to do but he will do it when the teachers ask him. i am so proud and thought id share with other parents. he is gettin a head teacher award for doin his name. it is a big acheivement and hope he carrys on doin it cause he is making me so proud

awwwell done to ur lil man Smile
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
Yay! Congratulations to you and your lil boy SmileSmile xx

• VIP
Congratulations and well done to you little man.
Thanks for sharing it's so nice to hear when our Children overcome difficulties xxHeart
Heart Mum to Abigail 8 & Matthew 4. He stops breathing & needs to be resucitated. Has Bulbar Palsy & was born with a hole in his stomach, has mic-key tube fitted. Matt has heart/lung problems and is also tube-fed.

• VIP
That's fantastic xx
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux