• VIP
I was told as well not to take my son of the dummy as he mouths everything , but he was putting the whole thing in his mouth and near chocking on it . Also pulling the teats off in a day or so. I think your best knowing if you should take them off or not , i'm glad i have but every child is different . My son has done great at night and is sleeping all night ( he used to get up about 6-10 times during night ) Only problem i have had is during the day which is odd cause he very rarely had it during the day . But the chewy tubes are great for taking his mind off it . x
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• Registered
thank you for all your help, he's not really using one now thnkfully.but i will have allok at the places people have mentioned, i would like to take him off the dummy full time but you never know when i'm going to need it. thank you all x