• Registered
does anybody know where i could get a large cherry teat dummy from please!
my little boy has a high palate so he can't feel normal dummys in his mouth, i have tried as many different dummys as i can find, the one he did have he bit the teat of two nights ago,
and won't sleep without one, and i'm tired lol. thank you Confused

• VIP
Hi i'm not sure where you would get one , maybe look on e bay , they would do different types . My son never sucks a dummy but tucks it in behind his back teeth , so was nightmare with pulling them apart , got feed up buying new ones every day so took it off him yesterday so i know how you feel . been lucky he has only looked for it few times last night but was more whine today looking it for a nap , also taking him to bed he bit my lip lol , just hoping in few days he'll stop looking for it , good luck and i know how hard it is looking for right dummy's for them xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
Superdrug used to sell them, we always got ours from there!

• VIP
(03-21-2011, 05:43 PM)gypsymaz Wrote: does anybody know where i could get a large cherry teat dummy from please!
my little boy has a high palate so he can't feel normal dummys in his mouth, i have tried as many different dummys as i can find, the one he did have he bit the teat of two nights ago,
and won't sleep without one, and i'm tired lol. thank you Confused

what about getting rid of dummy he cant rely on a dummy forever to get him asleep :-(
i know its very hard with getting no sleep
why not give it a go for a week see if he settles without it
and try alternatives like comfort blankets and teddys
Heart mum of 2 Heart

• New member Moderation
hi boots sold them when i last went in there and trying to get rid of a dummy with my daughter is harder than people says it is and i was tolled by one of her people that wwork with her not to take it even her speech person said that so i am not taking hers it might be worth asking someone that work with you about if you should get rid of it or not x