• Registered
my 13 year old son was left with an acquired brain injury & learning disability after having a brain tumour removed at age four.

Since then, about a week to 10 days before he comes down with a bug he sees different colours floating in front of him. He has been thouroughly checked out by neurology, and ophthalmolgy, they have found no cause for this.

My son is not distressed by what he sees, he seems comforted by it. Has anyone had a similar experience with their child?

• VIP
(03-20-2011, 10:15 AM)dreamchaser Wrote: my 13 year old son was left with an acquired brain injury & learning disability after having a brain tumour removed at age four.

Since then, about a week to 10 days before he comes down with a bug he sees different colours floating in front of him. He has been thouroughly checked out by neurology, and ophthalmolgy, they have found no cause for this.

My son is not distressed by what he sees, he seems comforted by it. Has anyone had a similar experience with their child?

apparently when I was a youngster I used to say things like "mummy you have got pink around you today, that means you are happy!" So whether it is a spiritual thing and he is seeing energy in colour I don't know, some people might think that was a bit "out there" lol
Keely x

• Registered
(04-14-2011, 09:42 AM)keelyjrs Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 10:15 AM)dreamchaser Wrote: my 13 year old son was left with an acquired brain injury & learning disability after having a brain tumour removed at age four.

apparently when I was a youngster I used to say things like "mummy you have got pink around you today, that means you are happy!" So whether it is a spiritual thing and he is seeing energy in colour I don't know, some people might think that was a bit "out there" lol

thanks for that Keely, i have thought about it being auras/energy, but then i'm not sure if that's because i am interested in colour therapy, angel therapy etc, so for me it is not a bit "out there"! I would be quite happy if that was what my son was seeing Smile My interest is purely curiosity, as i have said, my son is not at all distressed when this happens, he's very relaxed by it. Strangely, as he gets older it happens less often, it was much more frequent when he was seriously unwell.

• VIP
Oh I'm so glad you are sensitive too, I get a lot of stick for it from my family. If you are sensitive to energy and spirit, then more than likely he is too. It's interesting you say that he experiences it when he is coming down with an illness, maybe he is seeing the negative energy and then the healing energy.

Does he talk as though someone is there? My little boy quite often mentions "aunty Lilly" She was my aunt who died before I was even pregnant with him!!

The fact that he is relaxed by it also suggests possible healing and angel energy x
Keely x