• VIP
charlie now has a diagnosis after almost 2 years of me fighting for him and i just dnt kno what to think atm he has microdeletion syndrome, i cant stop crying i just dnt kno how to deal with it?? i kno its a great thing as it means no more tests for my lil man but my head feels all confused???
bec & charlie x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
Awk i'm sure it will take sometime to let it settle in but i'm sure your happy that the testing is over with , wishing you's all the best xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
[quote='becncharlie' pid='27946' dateline='1300286169']
charlie now has a diagnosis after almost 2 years of me fighting for him and i just dnt kno what to think atm he has microdeletion syndrome, i cant stop crying i just dnt kno how to deal with it?? i kno its a great thing as it means no more tests for my lil man but my head feels all confused???
bec & charlie x

hi, well i suppose thats one more thing sorted at last, give it time to sink in. often wonder what your up to cause you were one of the first forum posters when i joined, got used to seeing your name. take care x
I never thought it would happen to me.

• VIP
HI BEC LONG TIME NO SEE !so sorry about the dx but you have an answer, have they said which genetic it is? we still waiting with chloe.

• VIP
hey hun how is chloe doin?? its 15q13.3 im dying to google it but i kno that wud b a bad move Sad its just all the hope i did have is now gone Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much