• Registered
Hi - I have an as new Britax Traveller Plus car seat that we don't use and would be happy to pass on to someone who is in need of a larger / new seat. We are in Portsmouth and the seat would need to be collected or shipped by yourselves. Martin

• Administrators
Thanks for offering this Smile
Im sure some members will make use of this.
Just wanting to check its never been involved in any type of bump or anything?
Need to confirm to be on the safe side Smile
Just for members benefit a few pointers about the seat
Forward-facing car seat for children 22 – 105 lbs. (10 – 47.6 kg)
“Thigh Depth” should be equal to or greater than the “Seat Depth” (within + or – 1 inch) to promote a proper seating position
Also pay close attention to “Hip Width”, “Seat Back Height”, and “User Weight Capacity” for proper sizing
Some useful stats are as follows:

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-13-2011, 12:51 PM)Ghekoblue Wrote: Hi - I have an as new Britax Traveller Plus car seat that we don't use and would be happy to pass on to someone who is in need of a larger / new seat. We are in Portsmouth and the seat would need to be collected or shipped by yourselves. Martin
The seat has only beed used 3 or 4 times and hasn't been involved in any accidents or been dropped / damaged in any way.

• Registered
Hi i am desperate for one of these! I live in southampton so can collect.
please e mail me on sianrusson@aol.co.uk

thank you
sian

• Administrators
(03-13-2011, 02:22 PM)Ghekoblue Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 12:51 PM)Ghekoblue Wrote: Hi - I have an as new Britax Traveller Plus car seat that we don't use and would be happy to pass on to someone who is in need of a larger / new seat. We are in Portsmouth and the seat would need to be collected or shipped by yourselves. Martin

The seat has only beed used 3 or 4 times and hasn't been involved in any accidents or been dropped / damaged in any way.

Fantastic Smile
I know it sounds daft having to ask but for obvious reasons its always best to Smile
And looks like a taker is found Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE