• Administrators
(05-29-2011, 11:55 AM)Sara Sophies Mummy Wrote: Looks like I am in for some fun and games then soon. Sophie is 4 in July so should be getting nappies from then. School nurse already filled all the forms etc out so its all ready to go. Will be interested to see what they give us and will defaintly keep all the good information given on here for the battle I have ahead. xxxx

As your based in Birmingham if you have any issues just let me know and i will ensure i contact the head of service whom will know me and ensure you get the required number Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Thanks Daniel, is nice to have someone thats willing to fight for Sophie. Seems to be we do nothing but fight for what she needs all the time that the moment. xxxxx

• Registered
I'm just going round in circles!! No one can tell me who should be arranging the nappies, I have tried several different groups but no luck yet its driving me mad, my little boy is 5 has CP, they will see if he needs them??? He wears nappies all day & night but size 6 papmers are almost too small & he wears a 2nd skin suit so he needs changing, will see what the school nurse has to say tomorrow, not holding my breath, as we have had to fill in a chart to show if he is wet or dry on a morning - if only I did get a full nights sleep!!
I have bought some of the Tena ones, as I just can't be bothered to fight, I'm sick of fighting for everything we need.
(Thanks, rant over) x

• Administrators
What council do you come under?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
great news lucy,so pleased to hear your getting somewhere now with it.my wee boy is 4 on 28th of this month and we have health visitor coming out next tuesday to fill in forms for nappies,just hope it doesnt take too long to get them!kind regards,karen.x