• VIP
hi my son uses them and they are just as good as pampers and huggies in my opinion. he only uses about 4 a day though but they seem to work well.you get 3 months worth at once so prepair a bit of space to store them.

• Administrators
We're just trialling them for a month so no big deliveries yet, so are they no better than huggies? I need more absorbancy as at the minute I'm changing him 2 hourly....in huggies!x

• VIP
Hi lucy we were given huggies pull ups for nicole and they don't hold as much as her night time nappies do, i can't remember the name of the ones that we were on before but they just changed her to Tena and they are fantastic, do you know the name of them?
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Administrators
I cant remember the exact name she said but I'm sure it began with an A and was dutch or something Undecided she did say they're very high quality and that they pride themselves on that (as a company) and won't change because of cost or anything - altho I'm sure she would say anything to get me to take less lol. I don't mind giving them a try, she said she'd order me a pad for the bed too for while we are trialling them, incase they leak or anything (which if they're as absorbant as she says...they shouldn't!) Would be great not to have to change him asmuch! Especially at night!x

• VIP
hubby just told me the name of the ones that we used, Attends.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux