• Registered
Hi everyone i'm a mum of 2 boys jake 4 and half and aaron 1, jake has autism and upto now i'm finding it hard to meet people who understand. I'm looking for other parents with autistic children either in or close to my area for friendship and maybe meet ups etc x

• VIP
Hi, I know what you mean it helps so much to have somebody to talk to who is going through the same! I meet up locally (South Wales) with our NAS branch. Do you have a NAS branch in the area?? Also with the branch I get a newsletter every other month with updates of meet ups and any ASD courses-I go to everyone. lol!! Hope this helps. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• Registered
Hello jen i live in scholes wigan my sons not autistic but he does have traits of it he was born with a chromomsome 8 abnormality xxx

• VIP
hi jen, iam mum to 2 boys aged 8 and 3, my youngest alfie has nuro development delay, hyptonia, severe learning difficulties and has had delayed problems with his vision and hearing, we are yet to get a diagnosis but may never get one, all the proffesionals that alfie is under have mentioned losts of different things including autism but sometimes i wonder if they just looking for something to say although i must admit he does have some autistic tendancies and traits. he has brought me so much joy but at times it can be very difficult and lonely to get your head round everything and you just want someone to talk to that might understand. i live about 15 mins from wigan so feel free to chat when ever you want Heart
were all angels in waiting!!

• Established member
hello,I live near wigan I am finding it difficult at the moment not having anyone to talk to who understands.My son is nearly 8 and has severe delayed development,autism and hydrocephelus.If you want to meet up I am free.My sister also has a son who is 10 he has adhd and traits of aspergers she is finding it hard to cope maybe we could have a mothers meeting lol x