• VIP
I hope you get this all sorted ASAP. There is no way that your little one can go through this on a daily basis!!! Life can be so tough for them but is done 10 times worse when there is bulling involved. Does he have a full time one to one???If so where is she/he when this is going on??
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
hi yeah he has a support teacher who is with him all day except 4 durin break and lunch times which is wen this child bullies my son i more angry that the child tried 2 strangle my son during class and my sons support teacher had 2 pull this child off my son im worried sick every mornin i drop him off i dread if my phone rings incase somethin has happened at school, wen i picked him up this afternoon he had another incident with the child my son walked passed him 2 get him homework folder and this child just went 4 him so my son fought bk and they had a punch up what the school dont realise which they should is that my son can and will take alot from other children but wen he sees red thats it no one can calm him down i know ive been on the recieving end of many of his anger outbursts and my son can really hurt me so imagine what he can do 2 another child the school should realise this as they have had 2 get 4 teachers 2 remove my son from under a table once because he got so angry i just dont understand why the headmaster will not accept wots going on theres another side to this but i cant say in case i branded 4 discrimination against people so i have to b carefull what i say im so upset 4 my son he derserves so much more this x

• VIP
id go straight over headteacher and go to education and warn them if this doesnt get sorted out that u going to papers and see a solicitor about it
they will soon change thier tune hun
Heart mum of 2 Heart

• VIP
Have you got any further with sorting the problem out yet ? Only thing if you keep your child out of school it might get you in trouble . Keep pushing at them and go to the top about it , i know i was bullied at school and the school did nothing , it took me years to get over it myself so i feel very strongly about bulling Angry .

Hope it all goes well for you
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
(03-11-2011, 10:08 PM)meagain Wrote: Have you got any further with sorting the problem out yet ? Only thing if you keep your child out of school it might get you in trouble . Keep pushing at them and go to the top about it , i know i was bullied at school and the school did nothing , it took me years to get over it myself so i feel very strongly about bulling Angry .

Hope it all goes well for you

hi ya ive called the police in the end and they are going in2 the school next wk to sort this out. they are outraged that our son has had 4yrs of bullyin and the school has done nothin they want 2 know why nothin has been done. im also writin a letter to the headmaster whcih im also sendin a copy 2 the education board and ofstead. i really didnt want 2 call the police in as some of the teachers have been amazing in helpin us with our son deal with his autism and i dont want 2 seem like im throwin their help bk in their faces but i have duty above everythin 2 protect our son. as hard as im findin it im sendin him 2 school as he hasnt done anythin wrong so why should he miss out. again on friday this child had another go at our son but yet im pulled in about it and this childs parents r neva pulled in over his behaviour i just hope the police will get it sorted 4 our son xx