• Registered
Hi all,

Hope you are all well, planning on taking my daughter and son to legoland windsor in the summer (planning way ahead i know). I was wondering my daughter is unable to sit up on her own but can sit up with support and she is 2 years old will it be ok to take her or should i wait till she is older? Huh

Also thought it would be nice if we went as a family so would like to take my son who is only one year old. Does anybody think I should wait till they are a bit older or will i be ok to go?

As you may be able to appreciate just want to have a lovely holiday as a family but dont want to get to legoloand que up only to be told that my children are too young or too small in height?....

Lastly, am i able to get through the que bit quicker Blush considering my daughter would struggle waiting?

Thank you so much (so excited) ;-)

• VIP
Hi, I posted this in another link but I will post it here as well as you are asking about fast pasts etc. with regards to the rides etc go on the website at the bottom of the post and look at legolands rides if you click on them it explains the ride to you and height restrictions etc.

Dear Leigh,

Thank you for your email.

LEGOLAND® Windsor’s exit pass policy has been designed to assist Guests’ who do not understand the concept of queuing, have difficulties with everyday social interaction, have a limited capacity to follow instruction or to understand others emotional feelings or expressions, and may become agitated or distressed having to wait for periods of time. The scheme is in place to assist families to enjoy their day in the maximum way and to relieve pressure on the family. Please note there will be a short delay at the ride exit when the ride is being unloaded, however, Exit Pass holders have priority when the ride is ready to load.

Guests who qualify for the exit pass scheme must go to Guest Services, either at the Beginning or in LEGO City, with some form of identification relating to their disability. For Guests with Annual Passes a note can be made on their records to reduce the need for ID on every visit. Guests without the relevant documentation will not be issued with an exit pass. Also I would like to inform you that you will be entitled to a Carer pass which will allow the carer of the guest to enter the Park for free. The guest who cannot queue receives a red hand stamp, and the remainder of the party can receive a black hand stamp. This then entitles the red stamp bearer plus three black stamp holders to enter the ride via the Exit entrance. Please note that at all times the red hand stamp must accompany the black hand stamps on rides.

LEGOLAND® Windsor Wheelchair users may remain within their chair on the following rides and attractions: Aero Nomad, Orient Expedition, Digger Challenge, Hill Train, Enchanted Forest, Pirate Training Camp, Loki’s Labyrinth, Waterworks and XBOX 360 Gaming Zone. For all other rides wheelchair users must be able to leave their chair. The following rides must be entered via the exit by wheelchair users: Wave Surfer, Sky Rider, Boating School, Dragon’s Apprentice, DUPLO® Train, Digger Challenge, Vikings' River Splash, Longboat Invader, Scarab-Bouncers, The Dragon (via a lift near the ride exit) and Jolly Rocker. The following rides can be accessed via a separate entrance: Extreme Challenge (via Qbot entrance in Imagination Centre), Laser Raiders (via the Qbot entrance)

All of our rides have space for storing wheelchairs and our attractions staff will be happy to assist with this.

I hope this information is of assistance and we look forward to welcoming you to the park in 2011

Paul Harley
Customer Services Executive

Telephone: +44 (0) 1753 626942
LEGOLAND® Windsor, Windsor Park Ltd, Winkfield Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 4AY
Visit: http://www.legoland.co.uk
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Administrators
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE