• Administrators
Each month we hold a poll to decide who is the months featured spotlight member.
Ive not done one since christmas to keep it fresh and to keep members intrested in the idea.
Each and every month the chosen member will be asked the same 10 questions and then given the chance to answer the questions.

So the self nominations are running for 7 days so if you want to be considered please step forward now and say so.
After self nomination we will go to a poll to pick the winner for this months spotlight.

So who wants to be put up for the public vote this month for the March 2011 spotlight member?

The first of 2011 is the crown you can wear if you win Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
i will Smile be about my daughter this time

• Administrators
Anyone else want to step forward?

• VIP
Why did we not have it for so long? I think it was because you loved having your mini me up there Daniel Tongue. I must admit it was a very nice sight every time I logged on.

Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Administrators
(03-06-2011, 05:10 PM)lubynoo Wrote: Why did we not have it for so long? I think it was because you loved having your mini me up there Daniel Tongue. I must admit it was a very nice sight every time I logged on.
It was left for a while as the last few self nominations had fewer people stepping forward so i thought a break would be good for a short while.
Also things were really busy and stressful with christmas and stuff so a little planned break took a little longer than thought Smile

Will be great to have others self nominate so we can have variety when it comes to voting.

Come on people step forward Big Grin