Posts: 1,725 | Threads: 21
Joined: Nov 2009
Reputation: 0

  • Moderators
we live in a council house and decorated it how we wanted to and yes if anything goes wrong they fix it. we get the gas serviced every year. if you wanted to make changes like put in driveway or garage you do have to get planning permission even for a fence but they dont turn you down if it wont detract from the property. it might be worth you checking out rent in your area as it differs everywhere. i dont know where the rules have changed to as u used to be able to buy your council house after so many years but they talking about only giving 2 yr contracts so i dont know how that works now as we have been here for 6 yrs now
perhaps see if shelter or a local specialist in housing can advise you on what your best option is whether you can get a dfg grant to put in an extra room or moving and selling your home or renting it out while market is bad.
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)