• VIP
need to let of steam just bear with me or am i wanting to much for my child? bit of back ground she as colitis and poos loads some days and it burns her bum i mean as soon as it hits her nappies and she as no idea until its to late and really soreSad

chloe as full time one to one and we have told them about this and she dont always smell, so we told them please keep checking as she dont know she done any thing until its too late, i do understand some days she dont go but hay thats colitis, but we check lots and dont get me wrong some times we miss some too, but its very regular she comes home sore so i know they changed before she come home but must have been let on at some point in the morning, but today she was crying saying it hurt so got home had a look at there was really dry poo and her bum as lumped up with soreness and still sore now, so to me they not even cheked Sad am i asking to much? i could cry for her

• VIP
oh bless her,i don't think that you are asking too much to keep her clean and therefore comfortable.
hope you get something sorted.x

• VIP
bless her, is there anyone that you could speak to about your little girl. Does she go to a mainstream nursery

• VIP
yes she goes to mainstream, not there now till monday i am going in to talk to them, she leaves after easter to go to school nursery i hope they are better at looking after her