• Moderators
it comes to it that a woman who put a cat in a bin is vilified and becomes the countries most hated woman but someone like this person from what she is saying has spent a lot of her life giving these views to anybody who wil listen. she even said if she had a disabled child she would dump it with the understanding "it" would be "put down"

i am not sure how i feel about her wanting more respite than she has which is more than a lot of families if she is getting 9 hours a week (16 hrs a month is standard here) just so her husband can work full time. he is already working part time and if he is also looking after his wife and daughter then he shouldnt feel the need to go full time as even if she is in respite for the extra hours it is not helping his burden as he wont be getting a break he will be working and how long will he be able to be doing that before he has a breakdown due to overworking? and that wont help the family at all
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
that is absolutely disgusting, i really don't want to put what i really feel, cause i think i'd end up banned from the group.

As for respite when he's working, no i don't agree with this, respite should be used for the family as a whole to get some rest.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Oh MY GOD!! The stagnant old cow!! How DARE she speak like that - who on earth does she think she is?? I don't actually believe she has children - no mother would surely have a view like that. Oooo I'd love to meet her!!

It's so sad that there are still ignorant people in the world who can't be bothered to show compassion nor understand the needs of others. The witch!

• Administrators
The most frustrating thing here though as well
If you call into any local station in regards to a topic they usually ask what your comment is and she would have said this and the producers would have thought this will provoke reaction lets air the call......
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(03-03-2011, 08:07 PM)Daniel Wrote: The most frustrating thing here though as well
If you call into any local station in regards to a topic they usually ask what your comment is and she would have said this and the producers would have thought this will provoke reaction lets air the call......

They need taking to task over it then Daniel - it's upset a lot of people and I bet not just on this site!

(I'm not suggesting you do anything about it - though, maybe as a group we could??).