• VIP
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me asking but did your little one follow ABA, TEACHH or anything like that when in Mainstream? Or even are they able to input that into Mainstream??? Don't know where I am going at the moment, I don't want to do anything rash but yet again something has to be done!!!
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• New member Moderation
Hi, all the school did was customise what the rest of class was doing to meet Bradleys needs , e.g insted of writing the answer got bradley to say or point, if the class ware counting to 100 Bradleys 1-1 counted to as far as he could , if sorting small object Bradley had same objects just bigger that sort of thing ,and that is what his tutor still does to this day.
Then as Bradley went full time said he would have to have 3 diff 1-1 to cover breaks and whole day and that was a no no as it took him 6 months to get used to his 1-1 so i had to stay in class with him. xx

• VIP
I can see why you decided on home schooling. I just thought being very very naive that the school would have everything in place and making sure that her needs would be met!!!!How wrong! Life would be sooooo much easier if school would help and support a bit.
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart