• VIP
hi everyone,

my son has cp and is a quadriplegic , he loves being in water and when we go to florida later in the year we was thinking of taking him to swim with the dolphins.

i was just wondering if anyone else had done this and did your child enjoy it?

• VIP
(03-02-2011, 07:00 PM)wheatyc79 Wrote: hi everyone,

my son has cp and is a quadriplegic , he loves being in water and when we go to florida later in the year we was thinking of taking him to swim with the dolphins.

i was just wondering if anyone else had done this and did your child enjoy it?
Hi we took our daughter Dallas to discovery cove and it was amazing.
Dallas has Aicardi syndrome ie cannot walk/talk etc.It was the best experience ever .

She enjoyed the whole day especially the man made beach as the water is very warm.

Im sure your child will love the experience.

• VIP
thanks for that and knowing the water is warm makes me feel better too , he doesnt take well to cold water . we are actually getting funded from the starlight childrens foundation and i have put it down as one of the three choices so i hope we get to do it .

• VIP
(03-03-2011, 12:31 PM)wheatyc79 Wrote: thanks for that and knowing the water is warm makes me feel better too , he doesnt take well to cold water . we are actually getting funded from the starlight childrens foundation and i have put it down as one of the three choices so i hope we get to do it .

Hi sorry i confused you but its the beach water thats warm .The dolphin pools are a bit colder and my girl did whinge a bit ,but you do have a wetsuit .

Im sure he will be okay and good luck with the funding Smile

• VIP
oh yes i read it wrong , i will still give it a go though im sure he will be ok once he is in. thanks again xx