• VIP
We usually do travelodge for legoland but if premier travel inns are a good price then I'm willing Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
i would be interested too, last year i couldnt come as we were on hols but hopefully this year we will be free! I know i dont come on here too much lately so u might not class me as a regular member or whatever but i try and come on when i can. (Have been really busy with the Children, and am doing an open uni degree so all my spare time is spent on that lol)

• VIP
I would be up for this as well , hopefully by then i'll be driving , but still need to get over from northern ireland lol but yes i would come , be so good to talk to parents and meet the children we hear about on here xx
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• Administrators
(03-01-2011, 07:30 PM)sarahponari Wrote: i would be interested too, last year i couldnt come as we were on hols but hopefully this year we will be free! I know i dont come on here too much lately so u might not class me as a regular member or whatever but i try and come on when i can. (Have been really busy with the Children, and am doing an open uni degree so all my spare time is spent on that lol)

Of course you would be welcome Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
oh id love to come with my little boy josh who is 6 x