• VIP
Ok, the transfers are out, I'm not paying 300+ euros for a wheelchair accessible taxi that only takes 3 people! Looks like its the eurostar or taking our own car now :\
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
The Eurostar is really good and your son and yourself can go at reduced rates also tell them you need two carers for your son and then you can get two cares rates if they say no then tell them you can't go with one of you. We do it with my son all the time and his wheelchair. I think it is like £50 return for the wheelchair user and £69 return for the companions (carers) it stops exactly in Disneyland so there is less trouble. Although it might be cheaper to go in your own car.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Just a quick question, apparently to qualify for reduced price entry / free carer at disneyland, you need to produce documents, one of which is a European parking badge.....is this the blue badge?
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Registered
Bit of a newbie, just got first lot of family fund vouchers for Thomas cook. I'm happy to book flight and accommodation with these. But is there a discount for the park tickets at Disney Paris my son gets dla, middle rate. And I get carers all. Has anyone any ideas of how I get tickets when I get to the hotel??? As prefer my son to be able to queue for shorter periods as he tires very easily and will only be able to manage about an hour around disney then we'd have to go back to tge hotel to rest.

• Administrators
As far as I'm aware, whenever you book to stay in a disney hotel, tickets are included. We went to guest services in the park and got a pass for our son so we didn't have to queue for rides or to see characters, with characters we would show the pass to the characters minder and they would bring them to us at the side of the queue. Disney are fantastic at accommodating to disabled guests needs, we really enjoyed our visit and so did our Children Smile xx