• VIP
How old is Matty? How many of you are going? I called them and managed to get a quote for the 23 rd of May 4 Nights 5 days for the hotel, breakfast park tickets and food vouchers so would only need lunch (you can take rolls and ham for breakfast and lunch is sorted) for £646.40 and £216 for the food vouchers. That brings it to £862.40 but with the £500 vouchers I would only have to fill a little bit. Then I would have to get Eurostar on top but I have time to save for it as it isn't until May and it is cheaper to book them yourself. Or you could drive like Daniel said which is cheaper. When do you want to go? xx
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Registered
(02-27-2011, 04:42 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: argh this is really making me gutted that I asked for them this way! I just didn't want yet another haven holiday where Matty just has to sit and watch other people Sad he can't go in the pool, can't do any of the activities, can't join in the Children club, and they don't even have wheelchair accessible caravans. Was hoping he'd get something out of disney, as he loves the characters!
Oh well, if its too much we'll just have a package holiday in spain or something instead :\

Hi,

we went to disney world last year and i have to say they are really really kind. As soon as the staff in the park saw my little boy in his wheel chair, they came out to meet us and gave us priority VIP passes. they even took our number and organised a special shoutout to him at the park and special character meetings. I have never come across such kindness.

Also booking direct with disney seems to be cheaper. We paid £1,060 for a family of 3 adults and 2 Children including cost of travelling to paris and hotel for 4 days.

• Registered
I hope Matty enjoys his time there.

• VIP
aww that price i could cope with! I've just done a quote for hotel only and its a lot cheaper, then can get the flights for less than £300. Then its just the park tickets, as thomas cook don't make it clear if they come with the hotel room or not (I think probably not, but it is a disney hotel!)
I've just filled out a customer satisfaction survey on the website, I'm not very satisfied! The site is naff!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Email donna.edwards@thomascook.com and tell her your needs ask for the Santa Fe hotel as it is the cheapest and that you have the family fund vouchers and how much they are worth and she should be able to help she was SO helpful to me and is still trying to help to keep the cost down. Do you have to fly? You could try eurostar? Also if you are flexible with dates it can be a lot cheaper is there a time you have to go? the quote I got was park tickets the lot. Really hope you can work it out so he can go Big Grin let me know if you need any more advice.
Also with passports, if you are getting new ones because they have less then six months etc the rule with France (when using eurostar not sure about flying) is that as long as you have time when you come back it doesn't matter how long it has left on it
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh