• VIP
I will have to ring them tomorrow. It just annoys me because I know Disneyland never charge for children under 6 and half of the year children under twelve go for free so for thomas cook to make such a mark up on it frustrates me so I may use it for a holiday in England because I don't think I can afford to pay loads on top and the principle of paying for my son when I shouldn't have to pay for my son when Disney gives them the tickets for free.

Does anyone know if Thomas cook do English holidays like to a nice cottage or something
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• Administrators
Yup they do.... Smile
They have Hoseseasons amongst other uk holidays
take a peep
http://www.thomascook.com/holidays/uk-breaks/hoseasons/
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Right, I'm off to thomas cook this morning to see what they can offer, wish me luck! Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Oooh good luck
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Well I've been, got quite a nice travel agent, but the cheapest she could get it for is £1428 for 3 nights Sad I can add some to the voucher, but not that much, especially considering I need to get 4 new passports as well!
I think thats extortionate for 3 nights. When we went a few years ago, we paid £600 for 4 of us, including flights. So I'm not sure whats going to happen now?
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart