• VIP
Has anyone used their family fund vouchers to go to Disneyland with Thomas cook? You can't get prices etc off the Thomas cook website but it looks like not only do they charge for children when Disney let them go for free they also charge extra for park tickets breakfast etc and I can't see any mention of the disneyland hotels only some in Paris. Any advice would be great. Thanks
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
I've literally just been granted thomas cook vouchers and I'm very disappointed in the website, I'm going to go into one of their shops next week in the hope they can do a good deal that way!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Registered
(02-27-2011, 02:54 PM)lubynoo Wrote: Has anyone used their family fund vouchers to go to Disneyland with Thomas cook? You can't get prices etc off the Thomas cook website but it looks like not only do they charge for children when Disney let them go for free they also charge extra for park tickets breakfast etc and I can't see any mention of the disneyland hotels only some in Paris. Any advice would be great. Thanks

I've not had family fund vouchers before, but I do know that Disneyland do 'complete packages' - you'd probably be best going direct into a Thomas Cook shop or maybe phoning them?? Have a fantastic time, they really are brilliant.

• VIP
Hi, We used Family Vouchers through Thomas Cook shop to go to Disney!!! I was not impressed......WAY OVER PRICED, The staff in the shop were very unhelpful and a very rude. We added nearly £700 to the vouchers and drove down to make it as cheap as we could, we also stayed in Santa Fay which is very basic-for the price you pay! This year we are booking direct with Disney, for less than £900 we are travelling via Eurostar and and staying at Newport Bay Club-you are unable to use Family Fund vouchers if you book directDodgy I hope that your Thomas Cook staff will be more helpful than our local!! Good Luck

• VIP
argh this is really making me gutted that I asked for them this way! I just didn't want yet another haven holiday where Matty just has to sit and watch other people Sad he can't go in the pool, can't do any of the activities, can't join in the Children club, and they don't even have wheelchair accessible caravans. Was hoping he'd get something out of disney, as he loves the characters!
Oh well, if its too much we'll just have a package holiday in spain or something instead :\
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart