• VIP
Well the 6 year old and 4 year old should go for free and sometimes they do under twelve for free but not always I will have a look xx
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
The 6 year old will be 7 in August, I thought it was under 12's free to november but it doesnt show up on the thomas cook site
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Thomas cook very rarely honour Disney's deals and they charge when Disney give them free tickets and make double the profits. From looking at the Disney site it looks like it is more expensive because you need the larger room and alot of Disney room cater for 4 so you either buy two rooms or have to get a six room which is surcharged. I'm still looking let you know if I have a break through Also I know that even when the children go free you have to pay taxes for them etc and if you get food vouchers you have to pay for their food too. But the Disney women should be able to help a bit or if you went later you could pay a deposit and try and pay the rest of in time. Or lose some children and it will be cheaper may I suggest a busy toy shop Tongue. There is only my mum myself and my son going so it's only paying for me and mum so it's cheaper xx
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
Hi, This year we have booked direct with Disney (Telephone booking) and saved 40% on the price. We gave a 10% deposit and paying the rest 8 weeks before we go! Also Tesco Clubcard Vouchers can be swapped for Eurotunnel Tickets but not Eurostar. Hope this helps, if anyone wants the Disney Number let me know.

• VIP
Ok, I'm still looking for this! FINALLY figured out how to get the site to show just hotel and flights (wouldn't believe I spent 5 years studying travel and tourism would you lol) and its just over £800 for that. Tempted to book those using the vouchers, then buying the disney tickets on the day, as you get a 10% reduction on disabled person and a carer free, has anyone done it that way? Then I think its just the transfers to sort out - which may get awkward as we'd need something big enough for the wheelchair.
On a different note, I've discovered there is a playmobil theme park in paris, which appears really cheap to enter, has anyone been? Might stay an extra night and take the Children there too!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart