• VIP
thanks for that, will certainly give her a try!
I'm fairly flexible on dates, I was looking at going oct / nov time as I thought it would be cheaper and less busy than the summer months. I will take the Children out of school, although would prefer them to only miss a couple of days so maybe a thursday and friday.
My passport runs out in september, the two eldest Children have ran out last year, and the youngest has never had one, its only my hubby who is ok!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
October is more expensive because it is halloween season and november is christmas season so that might be why you are having more expensive quotes if you could go in end of may time it would be cheaper because of the low season time. September after they have gone back to school is also really quiet and can be cheaper because it isn't quite halloween season but the children are all in school. If you could get the children out of school for the week it would be better because Fridays Saturdays and Sundays are busy the best time to go is a Monday and come back on the Friday or before if you want a shorter stay. I know schools are funny about it but I have no choice my son is severely autistic as well as having other problems and cannot do big crowds so I couldn't take him any other time. It has to be when everyone is in school.
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
I've just done quotes for may and september and its loads more Sad

• VIP
really? I tried March June July August and October and got it really cheap for May 23rd for 4 nights 5 days? September like the 19th or 26th maybe for 4 nights 5 days? is nearly always cheap too like How many of you are going and what are there ages? xx
Will I EVER stop having to fight for my son to have what he NEEDS!? Huh

• VIP
There are 5 of us, 2 adults and children aged 10,6 and 4.