• VIP
hi all

ive noticed my son recently has been really grinding hes teeth constantly

its such a irritating sound too......and its only happened about a month ago and also hes tantrums have gotten worse and screaming

but the noise of the teeth is awful it sounds like when you are abroad in a warm country you hear the buzzing of mosquitos lol

and hes always putting hes fingers in hes mouth and feeling hes gums and teeth ... i have taken him to the dentist and he couldnt find nothing!!!

anybody else experienced anything like this?

• Registered
(02-26-2011, 09:46 PM)ambreen Wrote: hi all

ive noticed my son recently has been really grinding hes teeth constantly

its such a irritating sound too......and its only happened about a month ago and also hes tantrums have gotten worse and screaming

but the noise of the teeth is awful it sounds like when you are abroad in a warm country you hear the buzzing of mosquitos lol

and hes always putting hes fingers in hes mouth and feeling hes gums and teeth ... i have taken him to the dentist and he couldnt find nothing!!!

anybody else experienced anything like this?

• Registered
Hi there my daughter is 8 and up until a month ago did exactly the same thing her tantrums got worse too. we found out ignorin It As hard As It was really was the easiest thing to do took a while but eventually she stopped good luck x :-).

• Registered
My son is 21 months and he does the same , grinds his teeth n his tembers are gettin worse.
If Me or partner tri telling him to stop he laughs and does it more.

• VIP
(02-26-2011, 10:03 PM)chicky Wrote: Hi there my daughter is 8 and up until a month ago did exactly the same thing her tantrums got worse too. we found out ignorin It As hard As It was really was the easiest thing to do took a while but eventually she stopped good luck x :-).

thanx chicky

we have tried putting in the naughty room , never worked

now we are trying ignoring him ..but its very hard especially wen he comes over and attacks us Sad

its hard ......