• Administrators
(02-25-2011, 08:20 PM)getthekettleon Wrote: Hi there
I can't do links to it but try googling a charity called 'smile for life' The will definitely do grants for this, there's a story on there of a child they have bought an ipad and software for.
Jayne
http://www.smileforlife.org.uk/
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Thanks Daniel, I'll have to get a few more posts in so I can post links!

• VIP
Thank you, I have also had trouble trying to get anyone to fund an ipad for our little girl. I have emailed Smile for Life-Wait and See!!!

• Registered
(02-25-2011, 06:27 PM)annies mummy Wrote: Cerebra won't do ipads Sad. The main software is prologue to go and the other has a huge pair of lips to copy speech sounds Daniel, therapy box does this sort of stuff abs ace site has some links too x

hi i have a disabled son that could use such software. could you please let me know the details. never thought about such a use for the ipad. chers

• VIP
hiya,
Can't do a link but if you google 'Proloquo2go' you can look at the software on the website. It looks really good and the charity mentioned before 'Smile for life' definitely do give grants for ipads and this type of software. There is other software out there but this one does seem very good. Jayne