• Administrators
I hope Euan grows out of it!!!!!
Hes strong enough now!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(01-05-2010, 06:38 PM)julie1 Wrote: my daughter licks things all sorts really. she even licks her food and smells it before it goes in her mouth but what was really embassrasing was the time she was lying on the floor in my sons classroom. she was between his teachers legs licking them and barking she said she was a dog. she was almost 5 to old for that sort of public behaviour or so his teacher said as she hurried off to the staff room.

my dd licks me and acts like a dog she then likes me to do it back to her and pats me on the head saying good doggy. one time we were waiting in the meat market and she started doing it so when she indicated for me to do back i looked around then did it. we got carried away giggling and it turned out the butchers tax man was watching me and alex - i was so embrassed. she licks alsorts of things bus windows are the grossest. she used to put everything in her mouth.

• VIP
anyone got any ideas how to stop it?
if i take things away he finds something else, tell him off but he just looks at me confused and cries its driving me mad

my partner mark says its a normal thing for a child his age and cause no harm, cant say any of the children ive cared for in past and my oldest have this problem, yes bradley put things in his mouth when younger under 2 but not eat things like jack
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Administrators
(01-06-2010, 12:27 PM)xbeckyx Wrote: anyone got any ideas how to stop it?
if i take things away he finds something else, tell him off but he just looks at me confused and cries its driving me mad

my partner mark says its a normal thing for a child his age and cause no harm, cant say any of the children ive cared for in past and my oldest have this problem, yes bradley put things in his mouth when younger under 2 but not eat things like jack

Has he got any new teeth coming through at all?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
my daughter when told off she will try to bite her own fingers, but it hasnt happened for a while. lately its trying to pull her eyelashes off. she bites children at nursery but its usually when someone has bit her first. mostly she just pushes people over
my daughter when told off she will try to bite her own fingers, but it hasnt happened for a while. lately its trying to pull her eyelashes off. she bites children at nursery but its usually when someone has bit her first. mostly she just pushes people over