• VIP
Hi all

i know i may have posted this before but it is a matter of urgency

stupid physio has left us in a right pickle!! grrrrrrrr they make us so mad!!

she never ordered my sons peidros till late , and when she did he has had a oswestry standing frame given all adjusted etc , now a orthoptic appointment this morning have said he needs a raise in hes right shoe of 2cm and new insoles as they are new shoes and the other insoles have kinda outgrown!! which i explained to the physio before , but they never listen do they!! now they have said he cant have hes shoe back till 10 days or more !!
i asked ' what do we do in the meantime ? with hes standing frame from oswestry which he has to go in everyday?

they said ' buy some cheap trainers??

erm hello .....he has the old insoles which he has outgrown , but they said he will be fine with cheap unsupportive trainers!!!!

double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the thing is we are going away next week also we wanted him to have hes peidro boots so he can do some standing!!

SO IM ASKING IF ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE WEST MIDLANDS THATS HAS A SPARE PAIR OF PEIDRO BOOTS SIZE 23 OR 22 please contact me , i can take it to a private orthoptic and get the heel raised in time for the holiday!! cannot wait for them!!

i am willing to pay .....please if someones out there ......

sorry for the rant also kinda made me feel a little better ..Tongue

• Registered
(02-21-2011, 12:16 PM)ambreen Wrote: Hi all

she never ordered my sons peidros till late , and when she did he has had a oswestry standing frame given all adjusted etc , now a orthoptic appointment this morning have said he needs a raise in hes right shoe of 2cm and new insoles as they are new shoes and the other insoles have kinda outgrown!! which i explained to the physio before , but they never listen do they!! now they have said he cant have hes shoe back till 10 days or more !!
i asked ' what do we do in the meantime ? with hes standing frame from oswestry which he has to go in everyday?

erm hello .....he has the old insoles which he has outgrown , but they said he will be fine with cheap unsupportive trainers!!!!

the thing is we are going away next week also we wanted him to have hes peidro boots so he can do some standing!!

SO IM ASKING IF ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE WEST MIDLANDS THATS HAS A SPARE PAIR OF PEIDRO BOOTS SIZE 23 OR 22 please contact me , i can take it to a private orthoptic and get the heel raised in time for the holiday!! cannot wait for them!!

• Registered
(02-21-2011, 12:16 PM)ambreen Wrote: Hi all

Hi

Don't live in west midlands, but have a pair of 23 piedros in navy, hardly worn......let me know .......

• Registered
I Have boots size 23 if you want them....they are in navy and have hardly been worn.....just let me know asap xx

• VIP
(02-21-2011, 01:25 PM)angelbaby Wrote: I Have boots size 23 if you want them....they are in navy and have hardly been worn.....just let me know asap xx

hi angelbaby

where you living? how much did you want for them? and how quickly would we get them if posted?

thankyou