• Administrators
(04-11-2011, 11:09 AM)jan63 Wrote: I applied to MMW at the end of last year. Lucy is a triplet and a wheelchair user ( she has no mobility ) they awarded us 6 tickets to Alton Towers plus £67 travel costs... that was for her siblings and someone to make sure they were safe ( they were 10 at the time ) and 2 carers for Lucy ... we got fast track wrist bands due to lucys disability and i can honestly say the staff at Alton Towers couldnt of been accomodating any more than they were ... it was a fantastic day out, and I think you can apply once per year.
Fantastic news Smile
I really cannot recomend this charity highly enough they are simply fantastic
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
i have applied and asked for chessington tickets. This year i have asked for travel costs. Last year we went to sealife and all had a great day

• Registered
hi! i would like to ask how i can apply to MMW, i would like to bring my 2 Children to chessington park this summer holiday.they been wanting to go there but its quite costly.thanks!mariaairam

• VIP
(05-09-2011, 12:47 PM)mariaairam Wrote: hi! i would like to ask how i can apply to MMW, i would like to bring my 2 Children to chessington park this summer holiday.they been wanting to go there but its quite costly.thanks!mariaairam

Hi, you are able to do it online just visit their website. X
Things can be hard on occasions but well worth it!Heart

• VIP
from applying on-line to hearing back from them, how long have people waited for??
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux