• Registered
hi guys, me and two other mums are holding a charity ball for queens park school in lincoln, called the 'queens park jewelled ball' we have some amazing auction prizes to be auctioned on the night, including a very very rare 'V.I.P day for two people with the red arrows' there will also be manchester united and west ham signed football shirts, lee westwood signed hat and golf ball, mark webber signed hat, a limited edition signed poster of freddie flintoff and more!!! if anyone would like to come, or maybe donate or have any ideas or contacts i could use, please reply to this thread!!!!!
debbie.x.

• Administrators
Hi Debbie,
Glad you posted this i went to reply to your email but my system couldnt find it anymore Sad
Lets start by getting full details about your charity ball such as the Date and location and times Smile

Im also making this thread a sticky Smile

I understand your doing an auction and wondered if maybe a raffle would be a good idea too and you could sell tickets via facebook and im happy to promote your raffle on here and via the facebook page as well if it helps and that opens up around 2000 odd people as possible buyers Smile
Always happy to help members who do this sort of thing as its really incredible that even though we have enough on our hands we still find time to help out with the bigger picture so a big well done Smile

What ever we can do from the podc side of things we would be delighted to help in whatever way we can Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
hi daniel, the event is at jocasta's in lincoln on june 4th, starting at 7pm. we are holding an auction and a raffle which as yet is not available to anyone outside of those attending, however, that is a thought for future reference. however we will be taking telephone bids on the auction prizes on the night so if anyone is interested on bidding on anything on the night, pls reply to the thread and we can arrange it! we are desperate for certain things for raffle prizes if anyone anywhere can be of help? we could do with all the support we can get as we are only a small charity and have only been up and running for 1 year. so donators would be very very welcome!!!!! and of course, all will be advertised on the night!!